What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A powerful uninstall tool to help you uninstall any unnecessary windows programs
- Identify and display all programs including the hidden ones installed on your PC without your authorization
- Scan over the computer to clean out the associated leftover folders, document and corrupt registry entries
- Forcibly uninstall stubborn applications that Windows build-in Add/Remove programs could not remove
- Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance
- Back up your registry and restore the systems to avoid data loss
- Disable unnecessary start-up programs to accelerate PC boosting
- Uninstall programs faster than the Windows Add/Remove Programs
- Provide you three uninstall methods to remove programs finally
- Completely uninstall Windows programs without any trace
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mighty Uninstaller scores 71.68/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.mightyuninstaller.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mightyuninstaller.com you’ll also be taken through to mightyuninstaller.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)